Sunday, 28 June 2026

Trying out night shift (well.. half of it)

Ahhh. Is it really the night before Monday? Ahhh (*wailing), I'm not ready for work yet. Haha. It's really interesting in a way that though I love work & feel super fine during work (not dreaded or anything), I don't anticipate having to go to work. I kinda tag a long my colloegue on her night shift. So woke up at 2.30 (slept at 10), got back home at 6.40, didn't sleep again until 1. So I guess sleep is a little messed up & my body feels weird. But the thing is the night shift here is a breeze. Well.. I guess whose on the night shift. 

I get to spend time with my family for a day before driving back here Saturday evening for the night shift. Going to weddings are a nice way to spend time (and straightforward too). I am staring myself a lot in the mirror in front of me. I think I looked nice even with dry messy hair (I need to oil my hair after this). I made fried rice from sushi & that's something. I pray it last until Tuesday lunch. It's seems like a good packed lunch option.

Travelling laptop,
TGiaH

No comments:

Post a Comment