Saturday, 29 November 2025

Wants vs commitments

Alhamdulillah I survive the past few days. My body is on the haywire and up, sometimes too tired with my right shoulder struggling, but somehow Allah help me survive. Let's pray my patients are too. Malaysia's in a bad weather this week, pouring heavy rain for long hours, in my city only for 2 separate nights, others are in flood. While like today here we have great weather breezy and slightly sunny, I am reminded Allah choose me for this rezqi, others test. So much much have to say consistent Alhamdulillah. Yet, we are all tested in our ways. I pray safety for all Malaysians. 

I did 2 clinics evening shifts, I'm grateful for that too and like today a full rest day in. Alhamdulillah for that. I wish I have not have the travel frenzy I have. But despite the intensive auto search on flights, it happens that my friend did not have the budget she should have, having a mindset travel while paying installments. I'm not going to travel if I don't have the initial savings permitted so it was a setback for me. Either I compromise on my own card or we go separate cards (I prefer this) or a later date or cancelled and I figure another trip of my own, we'll see. We got time In Shaa Allah. Please a drop down discount on non-boycott flights. Aamiin. Another note, everyone have their own financial & family commitments. In one way or the other, despite my family debt, I'm grateful to have a family configuration where my parents don't see their financial burden to be pass on as their children responsibility. Something culturally practice here. 

Post work out,
TGiaH

P/S: I also cooked egg fried rice this morning for the fam. It's been a while that I cooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment