Sunday, 2 November 2025

Full work week

It's been a while since I had a full work week (Monday-Friday 8-5), I do have extended clinic shifts and2 locum shifts. Alhamdulillah it's a good work week. I'm still trying to manage my work anxiety. I would love to have full focus and confidence in my work. It was very apparent on Friday how I love to interact and treat my patients well. 

For the show Better Late Than Single, I think it's a realistic show. How they interact, feel. But the whole thing I still have respect they have mature, healthy and kind response on every situation. 

For my weekends, yesterday I had this 'guilt' or doubt when choosing not going to my cousin's phd convocation (seriously respect), in thoughts I want/can only spend 4 hours on that. Turns out, my doubt and insist on to settle my laundry, I was able to cook for them when they comeover later. Alhamdulillah. 

The smell of curry, Yum!
TGiaH

No comments:

Post a Comment