Monday, 15 August 2016

Empat Flat?

Well, first of all before going on to the topic, I saw that the overall view of my blog increase from 500-595 view in less than a week. I know most probably the views came from me but impossible that all 95 view comes from me. Crazy. I guess someone really does stalk me. Haha. #impressed

So here I am, at the library again. Just finish my UNGS 2050's final. How was the final? Ermm, to be honest okay la. Alhamdulillah. :) Despite of the time of my study and how I answer.

For this test, I practically study 2 days (please don't do this, if ypu have time), starting Saturday afternoon (if you read my previous post).  And I slept only for 2-3 hours yesterday as I could't sleep. I've been rustling the bed sheets since 10 p.m yesterday.
Nervous? No... Anxious? Noo... Well, kinda. But what really happen is that I overslept during the day (almost 5 hours, including morning + afternoon 'nap'). Haha.

So the story is this, as usual before mostly all of the test, I will tell my family (in case they forget), to pray for me (seriously I think this is the key, of my success, the blissful prayer of my parents). At maghrib if not mistaken. And as I had a few more to study + wanna sleep 'early', I neglected to call my parents as usual (just the WhatsApp), I thought that probably next morning I will surely call them.

'Esok ana final doakan ye'

'Ibu doakan. Akak bykkn solat hajat.'

'Semoga kak berjaya dgn cemerlang hendaknya'

'Doakan ye. Nak dptkan 4 flat utk Abah Ibu *flying kiss emoji* #icriedalittleinmyheart #howipraytogivethemthebestresultthaticouldgave

Then...

11.24 p.m.

'Tudutuutudu' #perhapsthisisthesound #idontrembermyiphone'sringtone

As I was like nearly a quarter of slumber (maybe 10%, to be accurate), I answer the call, which my father called me. Still my voice was already in sleep mode, my father knew that I was intended to sleep. He called saying my youngest adik L misses me, and wanted to say something.


And he said...

'Akak.. L doakan akak dapat empat flat utk pekse'

I was like...

'Haha. Thank you L. Tapi mana ada org panggil empat flat' #ijoke4flats(building)inmyhead

'L ingat akak lupa ke birthday L Rabu? Akak tak lupa la'

So here's the lame joke and story. Haha.

Other events:
My old deskmate at school contacted my thru FaceBook how I miss her. I joke about not recognising her. She believed it. LOL. How could I forget a friend? And like we'd been deskmate for almost 2 years okay? Of course, I miss you. #whosaysyoucouldchangeyournumber

I ate Nasi Butter for the first time in my life. Is it me.. Of was it not tasteful as I imagine. Huhu. #foodfreak #yesIliketosavour #stickingtonasiarabnexttime

I'd been buying roti telur cheese + sosej for 3 consecutive days for latye noght snacks. #pleasedon'tthelatenighteatinghabitstartagain #mywalletbarelysurvive

2 more to go, *gulps*
The Girl in A Hood




5 comments:

  1. good luck with your finals (if im not too late)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww. Thank you for the wishes. That's sweet of you. And thank you much for reading my lame post's. (Yours' are georgeous!)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete