Today I woke up late again. Which I'm very disappointed by myself.
So my day started around 12, I ate 'breakfast', manage stocks, and writing out the consignment notes for the orders that will be post.
My father arrive at 1 p.m, when I was piling the stocks I arrange on the carpet.
After zuhr prayer, around 2, I started packing the items and it took much amount of time, than I expected.
My father help with writing the tracking numbers in the tracking number books. And this time, I gave freebies of products to the customers. I was about to Instagram Stories our work, but failed. :( #idon'tknowwhytheappdidn'tworkatthattime
Around 2.30, my mother and other adiks arrived home, I was still busy packing, and a parcel of stocks arrived where I help to get it. #seriouslywealldidn'thearthehorn
After that, my father went out to post (+ a few other things he had to do regarding his business), and I ate lunch that my father cook, and managed to Instagram it. #ithinkitcameupquitegood #thepicture
I had a break after managing stocks + ads arrangment in the evening, and pass out tracking numbers after maghrib. (I help out a bit of my adik's studying, before maghrib.)
At 9, I had dinner, because my mom ask me that I didn't eat yet. I had macaroni,from the freezer who seems that none been eating. While dinner,
Around 10, I wrote down the orders in my order book, which I just changed to a new to a new one, cause the old one has been used up.
After that, I hang out with my father & adiks. Chat about random things and stuff.
So that's all for my day. :)
Please wake up early tomorrow,
The Girl in A Hood
No comments:
Post a Comment