Monday, 22 August 2016

21/8/2016

Dear blog,

So today's like the first full day I'm at home since a while. I'm glad to be home, and had been missing home so much.

Today, I will write what I did for today.

6.50 a.m - Just woke up for subuh. I regret for being late.

7.00 a.m - Going out my room to charge my battery's phone that's only 3% (coz I left my charger downstairs) to find my family didn't wake up yet. :( #wewerebusylastnight #itsnottheusualus

7.15 a.m - Going back to my room, fiddling with my other phone while laying on my bed

7.40 a.m - I accidently slept. (I was tired also + slept in the bus for less than an hour.)

10.30 a.m - I woke up

11.00 a.m - Walking downstairs to find my parents and my cousins, who sleep over at our house, eating breakfast I guess? Haha. I'd join them.

12.30 p.m - Meeting & collecting stocks with my supplier.

1.30 p.m - Home back & getting reading for kenduri at Selayang

2.50 p.m - Going out to kenduri,My parents took a long time to get ready & I managed to organise some of te stocks that I just collected.

3.30 p.m - At the kenduri, which was the child of my mother's childhood neighbor. I recognise some faces & had a good time.

5.00 a.m - On the way back home, my dad went to buy some fruits at a pasaraya borong NSK, and then my mother want to eat cendol (which my uncle is a tauke & have some few outlet.aka.mobile van), only to find the cendol was sold out. Never mind. :(

6.00 p.m - Arrive home, pray + guling2 atas katil.

6.45 p.m - Managing  orders.

8.00 p.m - Swap reviewing with a dear business girl that I met 2 years ago. We chat. And she's doing well. Alhamdulillah. :)

9.30 p.m - Facebook updating, ads managing email checking.

10.30 p.m - Shutting down my laptop and managing stocks (who I still haven't finsh yet, by the time I'm writing this.)

10.45 p.m - Helping my youngest brother with his studies, while managing stocks. His taking his UPSR, please pray for him <3

11. 15 p.m - My father came to us, helping my adik with his studies (along with me) and ask if I had dinner. Which I totally forgot, Then, I went to get dinner.

11.20 p.m - Eating dinner, while helping my adik, (while suaping him. Haha. )

11.30 p.m - Grab my laptop and show some videos to would help him I guess.

Now - Writing this ridiculous summary of my day for others to read.

Just an ordinary day?
The Girl in A Hood

P/S : In between time, I was replying texts from customers. Like almost all the time. ><


No comments:

Post a Comment