Tuesday, 9 August 2016

Yes

Yeah. It’s me.
Stiil alive. Still breathing.
Yes, Alhamdulillah I got the offer for Pharmacy Degree in UIA. (If anyone was wondering, hopefully soon I will write down the Part 3 #crossfingers)
Yes, I’m taking my UNGS.
Yes, my class has been cancel since yesterday.
Yes, there’s only 2 weeks left of this short semester (this week and the exam week, which is next week).
Yes, I’m not ready (for the journey of the degree).
Yes, I’m surprised that some found my blog (well, I’m not gonna reveal myself. It’s embarrassing. )
Yes, I’m writing because apparently someone had been missing reading my writings.
Yes, I’ve been lazy to write.
Yes, I’d been missing writing a lot.
Yes, it’s true sometomes I don’t have the time to blog (How I wish I’m a fast typer).
Yes, it usually takes me 1 hour to write and post. Literally.
Yes, I have to do 3 prsentations in 1 week.
Yes, I’m a freak. Who loves to write, but talk nonsence.
Yes, I’m grateful.
Yes, I’m sorry for my dear self.

Will I write soon? Hopefully yes.

The Girl in A Hood

No comments:

Post a Comment