Tuesday, 9 August 2016

MockingJay?

1.31 p.m, at my room in UIA Kuantan. Sbb kls cancel (2 days in a row).

Today, I’ve just watched MockingJay Part 1, for the first time.
It’s been 1 year and a half (more) since I watched glimpse of the movie.
And It was during 1st year 3rd semester in foundation, from my senior roommate.
I always wanted to watched fully the movie, but been lazy to ask ever since.
If only I copied during that time, I would have watched it several times by now, and get my adiks to watch it too (as they were asking too).
How time flies by.
No one gonna push you forward to do it now, if not only you yourself.
Here’s the short update, to my only reader. Haha. Hope you enjoyed it. J
It’s been a while,
The Girl in A Hood

P/S: I only watch it for 10 minutes, then tgh tulis ni dah azan zohor. Chaw~

No comments:

Post a Comment