Saturday, 18 October 2025

4 days off, when one have that extra time

Since evening, I am in slow mode. Not having to rush to do things, thats a big nikmat. I can take my time. I have time. Such is that time is truly a rezqi. Well.. Granted my friend cancelled our meetup the evening so yeah. A whole day in. Also, I know it's also because I did not contribute to housework today. The very very least I was able the feed those loud hungry kittens. Like finally. Trying to feed with only one capable hand. Ahh. I tidied a bit in my room so that's contributing to a better mood. 

I don't think I'm on my phone much today. Well, I hope so. The phone screentime mixture today is whatsapp for darussyifa' notes (yeah big tasmek herba this monday), better late than single show, merge fashion. I studied as in briefly going thru everything. I think my brain is thinking of focusing on my part more that's why. Maybe the nerves will come later. I just hope it goes smoothly. The tasmek. 

Yes, tomorrow I still have locum, but still in my mind I have four days off work, an extended weekend eh. One thing saying this week, I had two days where my hand acted up. The fear of not being able to manage my own self  which very includes not being able to work or do daily basic activities is scary. I am reminded that one day I might not be as capable as I am now. And yeah that's totally freaking scary. I hope that day doesn't come. Hence, in the next few days, I am very reminded that my moments now, I am very grateful. Very very grateful. In a way, too good. Alhamdulillah.

Moments,
TGiaH

No comments:

Post a Comment