Sunday, 7 December 2025

DS Convocation

5 minutes to azan maghrib. Just writing this out because this girll need rest. Packed weekend with no locum, no kswp shift. Yet, packed. Monday night a trio night out after zikir at ds. Then, fridayy. I got back home at 7 due to heavy rain (it was short), which caused a road closure. Got back home, maghrib then rush to airport for my cousin's 1 month research/study in Japan. 

Saturday, doa selamat at pak cik G, then kenduri mak cik B, then back again at pak cik G for his son engagement. Sunday, ds convocation. Packed with settling gifts. Alhamdulillah for the experience. Then back home, zohr then out again for a taaruf discussion. It went way out of topic from what I thought to discuss the technicality of the conduct of the taaruf for my friend. But the discussion sailed like a talk we always have. Yet, I'm grateful that she feels grateful me sharing help her in a way she need. Reassurance/acknowledgement. 

So much to write and well...

Maghrib, byee. 
TGiaH

No comments:

Post a Comment