22 December 2025 Monday
1. Starting the week off with unease like something bad gonna happen (specifically anything on my dad).
2. 12 ish: Got whatsapp from my co-worker I on email from SPA.
3. Feeling like my world/my plan crashing down.
4. But I know the choice I have to make for financial security in particularly my family, not myself. Still, I needed istikharah for this pivotal decision.
5. After a late punch out due to syr. Rifampicin on an elderly, got to the car to a group message whether we got it. So everyone at work now knows.
6. After exercise & folding my clothes, I rushed to ds. I needed the spiritual communal together, hoping for more strength, clarity, tawakkul for the best choice.
7. My dear uni friend, K whatsapp me whether I got it.
23 December 2025 Tuesday
8. Asking kak A on advice on placement.
9. Asking boss on time off.
10. Seeing I settling her docs (last night she whatsapp-ed mentioning she accepted the offer), then ended up whatsapp-ing her.
11. Face on my boss for time slip next week for employment health screening.
12. Lunch call while writing this.
13. Today kswp shift.
14. Bringing my mother's cooking to work today (breakfast + dinner).
15. 6pm at work right now - I'm feeling kinda neutral about where the placement will be, new experience and all. S is in a whole different country. Me? Allah knows best.
16. 9.25pm. I just realised I forgot to iron my hijab for tomorrow. Currently waiting for the clock to strike 9.30. The fewer patients today..
17. Send my senior coworker, N home. I kinds forgot the road in the night. Hmm.
18. On my drive back home, there were a couple of moments I teared up. I recognised the feeling. It was not sadness, it was grieving. Grieving of the end of an era & onto new challenges. A new era of unknown.
19. 11.36pm Telling myself tomorrow's not gonna change anything, nothing special, an ordinary day. Why do I feel nervous for tomorrow.
24 December 2025
20. At 6, half asleep. I made doa. I don't remember the specifics of the doa. But I remember thanking Allah for the 29 years the I lived.
21. 6.25am. Drying my hair while mathurat.
22. 6.35am. Done wakaf. Saw the birthday messages from my family thru my notification. I saw my sister's whatsapp first. The messages made me smile. Everyone certainly know what I want for my birthday.
23. Ibu was the first to say it in person today. Actually it was abah on the 21st December night after locum or was it 22nd December morning before work. As he will be away for work and back maybe 25th or 26th.
24. 7.50am. Just finished replying to the whatsapp. Crying because I wish I can do more for my family. Remembered ibu told me this morning thank you so much for helping the family.
25. 8.03am. Grateful I bumped into A cause I didn't have time to buy breakfast. Just now a Park&Take patient walk in because there was no bell. End up I found my brekkie on the table were I usually work on Wednesday morning. A said she belanja me. Oh myy. On my birthday & she doesn't know my birthday I think. The vanilla bun taste like cake & the mixed berries yogurt drink taste like luxury. 2.20pm. Making the brave decision to post it up on instagram (close friends only). Might have found a new nasyid "Alhamdulillah I Thank You O Allah" by Blue Sky - Topic
26. Got whatsapp messages from I on praying my sister to become a billionaire so he have to quit his job to help spend my wealth. Haha. Aamiinn. And the single friends group such a fun chat. My family birthday wishes are soo sweet & love them. I ended up the wishes with a pray for our family to enter jannah together. Aamiinn.
27. Another whatsapp, pak J collapse. Allahu. I am chill about it but my poor mom.
28. Bought pizza from a 'car boot' seller because my adik love pizza. Punch out 17.17pm. Late due to late orders.
29. Ending the day with istikharah. Allah help me make the best decision out of this. Side note: Did exercise, then ghusl so I just got back into solat & I ate mee sedap korean chicken spicy for dinner & one piece of durian.
I guess that's 29,
TGiaH
9.28pm 24th December 2025
No comments:
Post a Comment