Ahhh. This week feels so full as straight after my Friday lunch call, I got back here & went out with my sis for Eid clothes shopping. Thanks to T I was able to pray zohr during my shift. And that shopping spree continues until Saturday. It's my first going out trio with my mum in the evening & I would have to say with clothes at a bargain price makes a girls who don't spend happy. Although there's nothing much for me to spend. Anyhow, Alhamdulillah the girls' clothes for Eid & family portrait shoot is done. Leaving us with guys. I definitely see we can repeat this early shop routine again, rather than during Ramadhan. Especially now my sister studies away from home.
So I'm on PF1 duty shifts. So the mornings are a rush with me having breakfast. While the evening if I don't get out the office by 4.30, I definitely don't feel the long evening. It's a little of trying my hard to maintain work with 2 hours less in the office. And I cooked a lot this week. Hence, I gained weight. 1kg.
Also, yesterday morning I'm on a frenzy to get on a overseas trip again. It might work but lots of prayers. Hence, why I feel so tired this weekend. And now, I'm on my way to get visit my classmate' new baby.
Really gotta go,
TGiaH
No comments:
Post a Comment