Sunday, 2 August 2026

Salam Taiwan

Guess I did it. I book flight tickets 2 months before a trip. Ahhh. The worse part is that is still coincidences to public holiday there, so yeah lots of prayers also had to spent a bit more. Also nervous about the train tickets. So I'm like this whole 2 days in my head really into searching up & booking everything on this trip. I really need a restful night tonight & a focus workday tomorrow. At least I delegate with my friend though I literally think of everything just in case. Even planning 1 day is horrendous. 

So how did we get here? As Monday I'm still in my head travel buzzing I search a lot as also Sunday I got to know that the China trip is not confirmed so yeah I searched up whether Taiwan is suitable for DIY. And.. I think it's still manageable. Then ask my boss on Tuesday for vacation booking then ask my friend. Delayed the flight booking as my friend wanted promo (I want it too) as well as I need the idea to sink in. I want it to be longer & cheaper but I just need to deeply embrace even this is such a rezeki. Alhamdulillah. 

Anyhow, at least I went out ziarah my family bringing my sister around, ending up at home at midnight, andd chronically still on my phone searching up the trip until pass 1.30. Arhh. I haven't folded my clothes yet or iron my tomorrow work clothes & no dinner yet. Now. Stop. Focus. 

So I guess.. 

Bismillah Taiwan?
TGiaH

P/S: My warfarin mtac went okay. This whole thinking up the trip diverts my mind from nervously thinking about it which is both good & bad. I did tried my hard to study even with this unfocused mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment