Sunday, 12 July 2026

My sis is backk + my first Messenger (bowling)

The longest my family's been away from my lil sister. Haha. Even that I woke up a little late than planned. Though I'm grateful my abah got a little more sleep as he got back from Pinang. Seeing my sis super chill leaning back on wall checking out her phone. And her exactly matching colour with abah. I'm just grateful to see her. She just feel so chill & mature. 

I am the opposite. I feel so unacomplished and tired. This week is packed & getting my work progress in the stable mode? Hmm. I've been staying back everyday. And the day off to inovasi, though I'm grateful for the learning experience. I just need to get my job done. Yeah. I'm stressed. I didn't have much time to work out. 

This weekend is so far a good rest for me. Spending time with my family is a recharge, especially with my sis. Morning breakkie at mamak & a trip to IOI, just a small trip while my lil bro & ibu settling the house's wifi. And today turns to be my me day. I get to go out on a walk to a park I haven't been in so long & I worked out a bit. Actually even the movie yesterday night was nice. Just one thing, I left my ebook reader at my rental room.

I have another syift this week so I hope I'm not too stressed out about it. Ahh. I definitely am.

Also to note the same day my sister got back, I got checked by the doctor and everything looks good. But the trip after... My first bowl was the death of my bowling bowl (Messenger). I was sad & cried. Hugged my bowling ball, saying thanks for the experiences & the upcoming days felt better. 

Though I feel others got it worst, I still need to validate my own (ie: stress).
TGiaH

No comments:

Post a Comment