Eid fitr tonight.. Goodbye salams Ramadhan.. Salams to him to. Done and dusted with the rejection yesterday. Until today I have doubts if he is a good guy or not. Definitely a red flag but I guess my kind self wants to believe he will become a better person each day. For me, something better will come. The cycle of rejection - relief - withdrawal - acceptance. I think that's it. I feel like I haven't done much this Ramadhan because mr Syaitan put me up to the test with this taaruf. Huhu. My Ramadhan. My test of this life. Now slowly trying to get to the pre-taaruf me. My routine, my thoughts, my high valueness. In Shaa Allah.
Others: 20 rakaat al-Umm, iftar with locum at The Venue, getting food I prayed for the next day (kuey teow basah, popcorn chicken, cucur).
Eid fitr mubarak,
TGiaH
No comments:
Post a Comment