Monday, 31 August 2026

Haywired Sleeping Schedule + Merdeka in KL

Alhamdillah I finally finshed the PF2 thing despite the slight challenge I every single step prioritise on being correct. I scarifaced a lot of after office hours to finish my job. It's what every new staff faces. Different rezqi. I'm grateful I studied, it did helped. And T helped me a lot especially when I'm with a clueless staff or things only PF knows and can do. Ending work at 12 definitely messed up my sleep and the loads of pending work I don't wanna face. I cooked curry this week so that's something. Really went easy on workout a lot of stretching & only like 8 minutes dance work out, My weight drop to at 49 which is yeay. I don't if it's because I actually reduced my work out (the resting gave my body time to burn fat) or I actually ate less (?). Yeah probably like 2 meals a day. But I also had some late night meals. Hmm. I didn't fast last week. Needed that energy. Oh & my left hand acted so bad that I thumb was swelling. It's painful. Also it scratch into my right hand too. 

Straight after work to home. Yeah. I just corrected my sleeping on Friday night now it's messed up again. Sunday & today I am so occupied with the Taiwan trip planning. I hope it goes well though I wanted to budget it's not that much of a budget trip especially with the flight ticket & coincides with their public holiday. Planning around dedicated prayer spaces also not wanting a trip too jam packed. I'm sorry to my friend if I overwrite her which means no intention but just I want both to enjoy the trip. 4 days is so short.. And MTAC warfarin next month.. Actually tomorrow yahh. 

At least we spent the night yesterday as a family & my first Chow Kit experience (ada majlis selawat) and the fireworks. Boleh la. Though we are on the opposite side. Not worth the jam though.

I need to fry some fish.. Aiyo.
TGiaH

No comments:

Post a Comment