Monday, 24 August 2026

First PF2, first Ext

Phew. Alhamdulillah. I think bc I passed the first experience of the respective shifts. I think I did fairly well with my current knowledge & experience. I'm very new to hospital system & my lack in hospital experiences. If were to compare with others that are the same as me, I think I'm comparable but with those who have experience definitely the differences in level. I do think in clinical; doses & adjustment I'm a bit better than last time. Also, I saw how busy everyone else also is so it's not just me. 

I'm proud of me for taking my job seriously & doing it the best I can with putting the patients care on top. Just the busy-ness, I do at points make doa "ya Allah, help ease this so I can go pray". And I think that's a reminder of what I'm supposed to do in life. 

I am stress & anxious evident last 2 nights with the fatigue, pain, soreness throughout my body. Also I pray "ya Allah, forever allow me to have the nikmat of sleeping, proper sleep". 

I'm okay now after the shift, able to grocery shop & drive home. With rezqi, Allah somehow plan me to be in darussyifa'. It was all green light at Melaka which is a first. I arrived here with care. Surprised my family here (got lots of hugs with abah) & with rezqi met my dear friends here. 

Allah, I am indeed scared of most things, every step of growth experience. I just in every way need You. 

Never, not.
TGiaH

No comments:

Post a Comment