Sunday, 24 May 2026

Cekodok pisang, shifting my mind to where I want (intentionally)

Either I'm too quick to judge or I am mind knows what I want, I think I am at a pretty decent place. To be aware and discipline my mind to not spiral is good. I have the control where to gear my mind and appreciate my life. I think it might be a Zulhijjah test? I don't know. But I appreciate the perks of me able to stay awake & do things I intentionally wanna do. I did a zikr+selawat date on the sejadah which was nice. Talking to Allah. Literally my bestest friend who I can flood everything too. I still haven't done my dua list for Arafah & sort my files but I managed to put extra effort into my work out & help around the house. I feel happy I cook nasi lemak (just the nasi), fried cekodok pisang and bring pak Jang on a drive. I journalled, read and did not feel guilty of just resting, which is nice. Praying jemaah with my family which I think shifts my whole aspect of time (so not to do often too).

So I guess thank you for the text? And none.
TGiaH

No comments:

Post a Comment