Sunday, 16 February 2025

Trip to Brunei (and things to do)

Today is such a rest day after 2 travel day and also my heavy period day. Alhamdulillah, I get to rest. My trip to Brunei has been wonders. I have to say my friend is such a star. She bought me so much energy and I think instead of me actually being there to kinda look out for her, I am the one that got thru my own butterfly evolution stage. I wouldn't say stage but more of side. I have this chatterbox side. I really I'm not sure why my boldness and how I'm reverting my old personality, but I am trying to consciously aware of it while trying to let it loose a little.

One before the trip, my bag arrived in time!! And it is definitely quite the perfect beg for travel. Alhamdulillah. Also to note I did decide to go on a face spa sesh and fast the Thursday. This time the trip, I'm such last minute to airport person. Haha. Please, don't do it. Anyhow, I can't believe I have to Brunei ahh and I love it. Majorly, I have to say my friend plays a big part. If you have a Bruneian friend, the people are of big heart. So similarly to Malaysia but still different. I have to say a bit of pekan-styled Malaysia and I see differents variants in the food texture and taste. For a foodie like me, still yum! 

The places we go to:
Temu Kianggih - comparing the kuih, I like it.
Masjid Omar Ali Saifudden and the surrounding area (interesting to see the city centre)
Empire Hotel (do get the kek batik)
Masjid Ash-Shaliheen - reminds me of one of the miqat place
Masjid Jamal as-Asr Hassiah Balkiah - Ma Shaa Allah gorgeous
Aminah Arif - eating Ambuyat 'berlauk'
Temburong - reminds me of Kedah. Haha.

We also went to De House, sushi at Escapade (udon!), Supersave (reminds me of Jaya Grocer), visiting my friend's workplace area. Ohh and the kebabb. Seriously, finger linking. All of all, as a Malaysian I enjoyed the trip. And as I went for 2 days and a night, it left me the right amount to In Shaa Allah, I want to visit again. 

I have more to my week, but for my body I have to go bed. Alhamdulillah for the rezqi.

Again with +1,
TGiaH

No comments:

Post a Comment