After my appointment on Tuesday (where the doctors are nice except I do feel a bit rejected for me wanting botox), I stopped by IOI before work, looking into Dr Cardin Cleo Bag. The dupe looks so nice online. But after trying it on, I have to say I don't feel like I want it. It took me a bit of courage to not people please and buy the bag as I want to please and help the sales girl. But also, my plan is to to see all the colours and to confirm if I really see if I want it. The main reason is because the colours and texture makes it look cheap (plastic-ky) and tacky. Also, another reason I stopped by IOI is was I kinda wanted sushi but arriving there I look at the sushi and was like um I don't feel like it. I ended up defeated with the smell Rotiboy smell's. Alhamdulillah yum despite the sales girl is a bit grumpy.
The next day, I took a half day at work, so I went to lunch at IOI. I had a nice solo Japanese lunch at Ichiban Ramen. I love the concept taking off my shoes & sitting Japanese style. The ramen was yum except the chicken slice was a bit dry. The broth was less rich than Seirokya but for me I think it's okay, because finishing the bowl I wasn't so sick of the broth. Maybe a 1.2 richer broth might be nice? But for the prize point with all this rising prize in economy (and Seirokya is slightly more expensive), I'm satisfied. I rate it an 8/10. Then, I went to look around at the mall. Sadly, there was no. Literally I don't feel attracted to purchase any bags. It's just not what I wanted.
Back at home, eventhough I thought oh no bags for me I guess. I literally search the Samo Ondoh bag. I was eyeing the Vintage Brown one. I did kinda took a plunge on Thursday despite my lack of research because I spent too much time already. But then found out that the series fell apart so easier which for the price point which I only fit for me to purchase a leather one. Nope. So I cancel within I few hours after I ordered which the seller was pissed off with me. I wanted to reorder as the Brushed Chocolate one but now I'm kinda scared of the seller. Also, rethinking my life decision with ughh is so not worth it spending money for a cheap material. I really tried to find a dupe. But after much effort, I didn't find the similar dupe that I feel I want to buy. So.. I really I end up ordering a dupe which is so similar to the original one but from China. I don't prefer it, but.. I'm sorry. It's the best of the situation. I even searched leather products but still failed. I'm kinda praying I get it before I fly next week but we'll see.
I had work on Friday evening, which the corrections came ahh I don't wanna do it. Then locum today which where my mom ask about this guy if I wanna get to know him whom he is literally 40 and sounds like a legit scammer after I think about the details. Aiyoo. Ibu. Absolute no from me. Don't be so worried until you at the point you become blind and desperate. But Allah please protect my family from all evils, let me properly work on myself and make my mom less worried and content? Please.. Aamiin. And clean my bathroom yesterday using Pink Stuff and put in the Japanese Blue Flush Toilet thingy. It makes me feel good having a clean bathroom. All in all, Alhamdulillah for the week.
Thinking of good things,
TGiaH
No comments:
Post a Comment