Monday, 29 May 2023

An ipoh wedding + dealing with past trauma.

As a child, I was always the one left out. Most of the time. Seeking a way that pleases others always been my way. Growing up, I learn to no longer do that as much. Instead, I appreciate myself. I was triggered with a past faint memory that the people around me appreciated it more that I was not there. That is how I felt yesterday, after my roommie's walimah. Seeing her close friends, my mind thought why did I come to her nikah when she didn't properly invite me (to my defense she was welcomed to the idea, and I enjoyed the nikah & the time I spend there much. Alhamdulillah.) But yeah, I thought maybe she didn't want me there. I don't know. If it was me, I certainly am happy but of course it's not something I will openly invite. Fuhh. I really hope she was happy me being there.

A short ipoh trip that morning with my fam who all of us haven't taken a bath. Haha. But somehow Allah place the plan of how I 'teringin' which is just Alhamdulillah. And all the fate of making the way easy for us (like the non existing queue before us then suddenly few minutes later the queue starts then the parking spots. Just the little things we deem seem like wah Ma Shaa Allah. My pictures this time thoughhh. Huwaa. My aesthetics. Whyyy. (Telling myself I really should be please with the pics). Alhamdulillah.

Drown in sweats,

TGiaH

No comments:

Post a Comment