Monday, 5 August 2019

Watermelon.

I was being finishing my logbook for these past days, so that's why I'm updating now.

A few days ago, last Friday, 1st of Zulhijjah, I've tried to fast. I probably heard that fasting in the first ten days of Zulhijjah is recommended, but it's the first time I've tried. Normally I wouldn't fast when I'm at home because I get free food. Lol.

Back to story. I fasted.

Well, kinda.

I ate like 30 minutes before the maghrib azan. No joke. I was devastated myself.

It was all because I ate watermelon. The story started when my mum asked my to cut some fruits because some guests were coming over that nights and one of the fruits were watermelon.

I don't really mind cutting out the skin of the watermelon, but my mum insists. You know when you try cut the skin there would be small bits of the red parts, so out of habit I ate it. I even ate all the small end round shape parts that doesn't fit in the container.

It was something so dumb but oh well.

I hope the intention counts,
The Girl in a Hood

No comments:

Post a Comment