Wednesday, 7 August 2019

Another fasting failure.

I tried fasting again yesterday but I guess it's not meant to be either.

At least it was mid day rather than an hour before maghrib.

I was cooking my campak campak version of sambal sardine for my brother H, because he's not fasting and a poor cook. Haha. I taught him what to put and how to cut the ingredients. He was so awkward with the knife. Still, I'm proud of him for trying.

I was still fasting when the cooking was done. But I've felt maybe perhaps I'm on period already but probably not as well.

I went to check and oh well. No luck this time either. So I immediately had lunch and lunch was yummy! (I know I cooked the food but give me some credits)

I've finished my log book Alhamdulillah and sent it to the pharmacy. The printing was a big hassle btw. I spent an hour manually doing the printing. I met little double U at the pharmacy. He asked why I haven't come so long. He still remembers me! Such a cute kid.

At night, I slept in late spending more than an hour catching up with my old deskmate, A. It's been years since I've meet her. Well, we never once met since we graduated. She stills so much her old self.

Campak campak,
The Girl in a Hood


P/S: I still got to fast on Monday so it wasn't that bad.



No comments:

Post a Comment