I know I don't make most sense when writing (padah otak lagi laju dari jari), but writing blog is always enjoyable (even though, I didn't make up for most of my promises). But still I'm here.
This week been... A roller coaster ride to eternal sickness..
Okay, I'm was totally exaggerating there. Haha. But my health seriously main acah-acah compared to last week.
The moments:
"Oh my head, I need to sleep" #sleeps
"I think I'm having a fever" #holdshead #thensleep
"My nose is gonna break from all this transparent-not-so-hingus coming up from my nose" #ihadworsertimes #bynowhidungdahmengelupas
"Okay, I'm gonna sneeze." #turnheadstheotherway #somyfrienddoesnotgetinfected "Nevermind, false alarm. " #turningbacktofacethem "Ahhhh-choo" #seriously?
"Uhuk-uhuk" #itwasallthetime2daysback #makesureeverywheregetsinfected #goodjob #maybeicanbethenextactorforHurexCapLimau #flipstudungwhilecoughingwithstyle
#hashtagaddict #kesianyangmembaca #notsokesian
And these are just some of it. So most of my weeks been sleeping, and being the non-compliant patient, refusing to take medication (way to go, future pharmacist), and lots of quizzes this week and the next. Not to mention, OSPE and 2 lab report next week. Still, for now, I feel well again. #tunggujelaesokkauu #sincerelyvirusandbacteria
Still, I'm really grateful for this week. And still hoping for the best. Someone else got worse. Like today, one of a known senior, had bacteria infection, which I just knew. The problem was the doctors didn't know either it was virus or bacteria at first. When it started, the doctors think it was virus infection as the demam kebah tak kebah (seriously reminds about me). Then, after administering antivirus medication, she got nanah around her cheeks. Then, the doctors change to Amoxicillin, where she said like she felt like electric current running around her limbs. And then, they change to new antibiotic, I presume. But, seriously after hearing this I felt really relieve that I didn't got sick like her, which might be difficult for her (May Allah give the best for her). (Btw, she happened to got this maybe due to her research on bacteria isolation from swamp. So there is no possible way to know maybe the bacteria is pathogenic. And the sad thing is they cannot know which bacteria infect her. Huhu.)
Okay, so what is this talk about?
The Girl in A Hood
No comments:
Post a Comment