Sunday, 8 March 2026

Not knowing how to relieve stress, a delay

One thing I have to be honest this week is that when I'm on the roll on 'busy'ness which include slight anxiousness but also actually stress with high alertness and energy usage. Basically my body was on a roll without me wondering what's wrong and how to put pause.  The high on going stress dealing is me somehow having to deal with tiredness, my painful hand, my ongoing brain of figuring my move with work & room rent and the biggest keeping up with my ibadah goals & really squeezing my best out of Ramadhan,  I am yes somewhat somewhere in the zone. 

But Alhamdulillah, my period came so the pause came. I can know focus a new slightly relax routine with istigfar and doa and probably lots lots of tafakkur. I picked out a room yesterday. Spent the whole day visiting rooms, at last the cutest one is the one with the best parking so.. Alhamdulillah. I'm praying for a good housemates and a seamless integration into their routine (also in the searching shop for home items). Alhamdulillah for the car conversation, I think I might be ready to experience another taaruf. After eid that is. Tonight 'iftar' with F & Y In Shaa Allah, though I already miss the idea of iftar here with my family especially abah.

Getting my ironing done,
TGiaH

No comments:

Post a Comment