Sunday, 8 June 2025

Weekend in eidul adha

Eidul adha mubarak. Just got back home. Today second day of eid and we had the full korban at my cousin's stable. Finished everything at 2.30. Very hands on. Then food & family over my dad's side until 8.20pm. So yeah, just got home at 9.40 ish maybe? Next full with quite pack schedule which is scaryyy. May Allah ease everything. 

Yesterday, we had prayers at Al Umm, photoshoot. Full eid shebang & my mother's side. I did not rest except for folding my clothes. I got my period during midday Thursday, so there goes my tashriq fasting and so long arafah fasting. I tried to make as much doas on arafah. Yeah, with the 10 first days of Zulhijjah I am very intentional this time. 

Anyhow, I'm writing this on my phone while drying my hair with the fan but somehow why I still smell like korban? Oh I do notice I am a bit feeling unsafe during others' drive.

Let's get some rest,
TGiaH

No comments:

Post a Comment