Sunday, 22 June 2025

Keeping my calm (professionalism) despite the tides

This week a very sad event happened. A M.E. occured and I was involved. Despite all my efforts in giving my best, following the protocol, it happened still. Humans can't run away from being human. However, I'm keen on doing better. Even if it's an addition 0.01% more to my 100%, I'm doing exactly that. This event also made me realise that I really do care about the health, kesembuhan of my patients. With all my 'spiritual' routine and following the protocols, yes I am kinda meant to be a pharmacist. Ya rabb, help me in every way because I direly need it. 

Despite all that, because of the two categories I did ('spiritual' routine and following the protocols), it help me kept my calm to be kinda 90% unfaltering which is keep on consistently doing my job, like heck I keep with my locum job that day. I did have a mini cry out of worry for my patient. Allah.. Also, my body was physically tired and unwell. Yeah, that's how the stress and low grade anxiety got me. Having fever, phlegm, the berbisa. Oohh how rest is a nikmat. 

Monday - ds class.

Tuesday - ot appt.

Weds - locum.

Thurs - car service appt.

Friday - kswp.

Sat - kswp + locum.

Sun - 2 events + locum. *highlights Sumayyah's drama*

Also, now I'm reminded how Thursday the feelings and tiredness tides was much worse. With knowing my car was beyond economical repair. A sudden 180 back flip shift. Then today, glass shattered in my bathroom.

Anyhow, I'm writing in locum plus munching on boba, something I wanted and made simple doa, yet Allah gave in His way. Another good news, A just delivered a baby. A surprise. Alhamdulillah.


I need Your Protection, oh Allah. Not gonna crash down.

TGiaH

No comments:

Post a Comment