Before writing this week's post, let's recap last year. Last year dah eh.
January: Singapore solo with surprise.
February: Closing a chapter, colouring therapy.
March: A deep healing ramadhan.
April: The moment of truth = mostly healed. I wanna be on my own.
May: I cooked nasi arab for pharmacy.
June: Business class family sabah trip, new kobo.
July: Learning AI in Bukit Bintang, new tablet.
August: Botox, leap of faith for coaching & umrah.
September: Test (just a little) for umrah, post book reviews.
October: Gaming distraction.
November: A heavenly (solo) umrah.
December: District 21, treating the fam to Seoul garden.
Word of the year: Clean
1. Name three words that best describe my 2024.
Healing, giving, solo searching.
2. Biggest lesson you've learned this year.
You never know if it's gonna be and how(Allah's plan), but sometimes it's meant to be (refer to umrah). Cutting (so thought) relationship if not good is necessary.
3. Biggest change I did this year.
Deleting social media on my phone (on off).
You never know if it's gonna be and how(Allah's plan), but sometimes it's meant to be (refer to umrah). Cutting (so thought) relationship if not good is necessary.
3. Biggest change I did this year.
Deleting social media on my phone (on off).
4. Best decision I made this year.
Taking the leap of faith for umrah despite virtually no actual money.
5. Best single achievement I made this year.
Really into my ramadhan this year (as it gave me the healing, reconnection I need).
6. Who helped you get through 2024.
Ramadhan & umrah (Allah).
7. Which worry was unnecessary this year?
I'm thinking this hard because all my worries the year was valid. I guess worry whether there's gonna be enough money or how the others are thinking.
8. How did you grow emotionally this year?
I am more accepting of my emotions, though not much tears as the year before. Trying to be more emotionally intelligent through emotion identification.
9. Happiest moment of 2024.
Eid in sabah (reminding of my video in front of the house) and a smooth entry to madinah airport.
10. Saddest moment of 2024.
8. How did you grow emotionally this year?
I am more accepting of my emotions, though not much tears as the year before. Trying to be more emotionally intelligent through emotion identification.
9. Happiest moment of 2024.
Eid in sabah (reminding of my video in front of the house) and a smooth entry to madinah airport.
10. Saddest moment of 2024.
When I thought I have a tied/friends with a person, but turns out angry with me with no intention of understanding the difficulty I am facing.
*exhales* 2024,
TGiaH
No comments:
Post a Comment