Sunday, 23 June 2024

Our first family flight again after 7 yearss (Sabah Tripp)

1.26pm My dream came trueee. Okay, let me write this statement because I guess this post I will be writing thru my phone. Wish I had 20 extra minutes to write on my laptop. Oh well. And yes, I skip last week writing turn and wrote it today. Okay, gotta go. 

2.33pm Somehow what I wrote vanished. Haha. Grateful I didn't write much. But with this whole chit chat in the car. Idk how much I'm able to write. Ahh. I don't feel like writing. Probably my head doesn't feel personal right now. 

A trip to Sabahh. A spontaneous decision. Haha. Yet it was so wonderful. So Friday morning went in a rush with ordering sandwich from her & she was late. So we were out of the door 7.10am. As I wanted to left my car at home. So she went with me. And turns out a secret (which I got to know later), she left her phone at home. Haha. Somehow she made her way home with my car from my workplace safely. 

4.48pm The sandwiches were great. Kinda like Mcspicy. At near 6 ish, went to the train station by Grab. The Chinese driver was friendly. Had a good chat with him. It's been a while I chatted with a Grab driver. At the station, first on KLIA transit. I loved the train ride. Surprisingly it was shorter than I imagined. 

Finally, at KLIA. Did a little exploring, before my family arrived at 7.30pm. Haha. A little too on the dot this time. Same goes to the ride back home. Everyone was starvingg. Prayed maghrib+isya' at one of the waiting lounge. Didn't expect praying out in the open in Malaysia itself. Hmm. 

Flying MAS domestic. Wahh. I loved it. Except the food could be a little more delicious. Got the emergency seat seats & the backest seat. The emergency seat legroom was luxuryy. Had juice. Wahh. Ohh. Just poor my family, the people at the back seat was too loud & bothering all other passenger. Please be mindful ye. 

Arrived at the homestay in KK after a bit of a search inside the compound. The house was a small fit but still able to fit us all. Waking for subh, a bit of late morning. Woke up at 6. Huhu. My mom was sick the whole day. So the start of the trip was late. Checked out at 1, went to Philippines market. Lunch at the food court. After the market shopping, the journey to Kundasang begin. Arrived at 8 ish (Kiram Vilage) When I got the keys and ushered to our cabin. The land was so prettyy. And our cabin is so cute. The dad the masterchef cooked the food my mom wanted. Sotong masak kunyit.

Day 2 in Sabah. The most can-not miss thing is Desa Dairy Farmm. So on we go. Grateful my mom was feeling much better. After spending hours there, cow visiting, 2x gelato, cheese tasting, on we went to lunch on a bus. I didn't plan on lunch outside but everyone was too lazy to go back home so yeah. The food was decent on the tongue, heavy in the pockets. Overall, I love the experience. The place was well kept. 

Then, after some thoughts I decided on Ranau Fish Spa. Despite the light rain, my family had so muchh funn. After the scare goes away, the fun begin. I loved the scenery. Seeing my family laugh, having fun. Then to War Memorial. And to Bataras & back home. Bbq + plato game night. A memory. 

Eid morning, an unplanned hike to Mesilau peak before back home for Eid prayer where I annouced the surprise business class for all of my family. Haha. Guess I booked a business class at last. A slow morning yet full. Checked out right before 12, a quick photoshoot around the beautiful Kiram village. After zohr at Masjid Jamek Kundasang, went back to KK. The journey didn't feel so long like the way up as we went to Pekan Nabalu first. 

As we fly back home, business class was worth the price just I hoped it can be much better. Hot buns on a plane. A super treat. Across the trip, feeling the immense feeling. I just feel so grateful to Allah for giving me the money & chance to gift my family this. Alhamdulillah. Thank you Allah.
 
Arrived home,I guess this is it. 
TGiaH

No comments:

Post a Comment