Monday, 3 June 2024

Fired up + shopping (dopamine) rush

I've got my Kayali perfume although it's not as strong, sweet and long lasting as my decant, the notes smelt the same. So I guess it's a steal. I don't know about this week probably got this drive to shop, probably the pre-travel shopping rush. But know what, I had this strong urge to bid the MHupgrade for my family's ticket. Business class for the whole fam? Ahh. A dream. Though the short flight + domestic + MAS newer flight no so business-classy? Still 4 digits. Had serious debate on it since Friday night after work. Haha. Alhamdulillah it cool down. But because my beloved Crema won't work. Huhu. So yeah on a ebook reader hunting. Somehow I decided on one just wanna see 6.6 got more discounts or not. Along with that, I did a whole bunch of shopping. Things I need & better I buy but pending sort of stuffs. So big purchases this month. Oh my credit card. Don't know if it's related but got my period yesterday afternoon which is 4 days early. Haha.

Somehow this week, I did feel like my period symptoms. Lethargic. Uuu. The short escape to the salon on Saturday between the konvokesyen & locum was heaven. The massages was well needed. Decided to go cause of my hair tips are damaged again. Huhu. Probably fungal. After 1 year of long hour. It's back, so chop chop. Just a 1 cm trim. Another thing, I got mad first time in a while. Still part of me wish I had better control, but I'm saying to myself it's okay. The story of closing my bank accounts. BSN? A divine breeze. Bank Islam? Good service. Bank Rakyat? Literally ask me to go to Pahang to close my account. Then suggesting to me like do you really wanna close it? Blaming me for not having a account book. Then when I said Bangi is not like this. Then go to Bangi la. Like what? My hands were shaking so much for keeping in my anger. After talking to my parents and reading their replies out load, a tear or 2 had escape. Explaining how much anger I had. Still, I spoke kindly though it's crystal clear I'm upset. The flying pen incident, I can't blame it got stuck. Haha.

Okay la. My three days (well one cause I work Sat & Sun), is coming to an end. Huhu. Just the thought of the konvokesyen. Social impact. We really need more of it. Solving.

Brain on the ereaderr,
TGiaH

No comments:

Post a Comment