Sunday, 14 January 2024

Removing assumptions, birthday I

Today's my lil's bros birthday, I. We had a breakfast with my dad's friend family pak cik G. It's been a year since we had a family breakfast with them. Safe to say, I fell out of the idea of marriage with their son. I remember the first offline risik experience with them. An experience.

Now I am my usually salon. Sadly I am still waiting after an hour & a half to cut my hair. They have their technician today. I made a careless step of not asking availability first with the admin. Usually I ask first. Ahh. I feel tired from the heat. At least I settled buying my car's perfume. 

Tomorrow's work. Hmm. I don't know how to feel. I'm grateful for my work especially after 1 week of staying at home. I don't know how long I'm capable of working, serving this way. So Alhamdulillah. Giving my best In Shaa Allah. 

This week, my adik's I 'tumpang' my car. Definitely felt tired from the extra 30 minutes of driving. Feeling the need to sleep early every day. Alhamdulillah I have the chance to sleep early. 

Mak cik A's sent me a doa at 1st Rejab. It's sweet even though the sweet gesture. Alhamdulillah for the reminder.

Ahh. Cepat la finish the repairr. Wanna guling2 in bed & some other things.
TGiaH

P/S: I almost forgot to research my singapore trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment