Monday, 8 February 2021

Virtual convocation?

Today something funny happened. IIUM announce a virtual convocation for us but suddenly saying the announcement was a mistake. Lol. I don't how I really feel about a virtual convocation. I think I feel fine or a bit relieved because I don't like going up the stage or having to pose for pictures. I just want some tulips. Lol. And feel how holding a robe & scroll feels. 

I guess there's little hope for a real convocation despite having the survey to postpone. Anyway, Allah knows best. Having me finishing my studies in pharmacy is soo a miracle which I should always be grateful and thankful. Alhamdulillah.

I decided to apply for a job. I'm kinda positive I'll get in. But again, Allah plans whatever it will be the best. I'm so feeling monotonous these past few days except Friday where I was hype up having interview and yesterday from meeting the staffs from FN. 

I'm suddenly reminding of my father's health. Sometimes it seems it would be counting days judging from his overworked body. Idk if I'm ever ready for the time comes or I even doing a good job as a daughter. Sometimes I do feel pathetic. I wish there's much more I can do. But also I just feel I'm not doing my best.

Okay la. I should go.

Don't ever think you're not,

TGiaH

No comments:

Post a Comment