10 minutes should be enough to squeeze in this post. In Sha Allah.
*yawning (sleepy for no reason)*
So a few days ago (Sunday to be exact), my roommates plus I were talking & I butt in. It happened that there were talking about stretch marks..
To my surprise, none of them have stretch marks which I always thought that it's so common for people to have. Also, a reason to it is because my body is toned & people can actually feel my muscle while my friends are soft & squishy (which also surprises me). Squishy might not be the appropriate word but oh well that's what they claimed.
Well as for me, I have loads. I still remember when I was 14 I was so shocked to see my body full of "tiger scratches". I didn't thought it was a thing for some girls until I was like 18 or something. At that time, I thought it was normal & very logical. I was skinny girl & a year of puberty hit me to stretch in places I used to be so thin. Hence, the "tiger scratches".
Not to help, but not I am actually a little insecure about it. Unless if I don't get married, what will my he thinks of all the "tiger scratches". *nervous laugh* Probably I might considered not getting married at all as an option, but I know it's me just being insecure. Haha. Lol. Maybe that person will think the marks are cool like I'm a jungle girl.
But nevertheless, I still think I'm beautiful in my own skin, body even it is full of flaws but really it's what Allah given to me & the flaws just makes me absolute the more unique me. I could never ask for something more perfect. <3 Alhamdulillah.
Perfectly created by the perfect & only Creator,
The Girl in a Hood
No comments:
Post a Comment