Sunday, 17 February 2019

Drifting with the (basket)ball...

I stupidly nearly forgot I had to update my blog. So much for my resolutions, if I'm not gonna stick with it. Lol.

6 pm I was planning to print out my notes in the photocopy centre, until the person before me said she's gonna take a long time & the shop closes at 6.30. I'm not gonna make the worker wait for me to finish when it's my turn & take up her precious rest time. So I'll print it some other time. I was not hungry yet (although I already bought dinner) & I feel I wanna do some thing else.

That's when in a couple of minutes, changed my clothes, picked up my 3 months (probably due) basketball from I's room & by 6.20 I was at the court. Minding my own business, playing the ball like old times, reminiscing thru thoughts & memories (including the old memories me playing basketball at night). When I noticed a girl trying to come up to me. So I said to her with a smile "Like to join?".

And with that we played with whole long conversation about study, sports & of course a little 1-2 questions about my cp. I guess you can't run from people being curious & she's very nice sweet girl. Perhaps I'll meet again next time In Sha Allah. Not to forget, thanks to her I can put my mind off a bit. I feel so like mad today which I rarely do & I don't want to stay mad & upset. Probably it'll go away tomorrow. :)

It's been a year since me time & basketball. Miss you ball. <3

This weeks reflection. Done!
The Girl in A Hood

No comments:

Post a Comment