Saturday, 24 February 2018

Nearly got into an accident.

One thing, I'm safe and unharmed. Alhamdulillah. Also my friend.

So the past Tuesday or is ot Wednesday? Wait. I've got to check my phone. Okay, it was Tuesday. Sorry for my brain. My best buddy asked me randomly asked to go out, to buy somethings but also kinda because she's craving to watch Maze Runner 3, where she also has asked out the before week, but we both didn't take the suggestion too seriously.

We were already walking back to the Mahallah, past the legendary staircase hill, which was kinda a waste we couldn've just grab an uber/grab at KOP. Haha. Still we went to ECM, bought some stationaries, and went to Korean place Dubuyo at KCM for the first time in many years (this should be a story by itself). While eating my friend came up with an idea to go to watch the movie which at Berjaya Mega Mall. So I suggest we should right after eating if she insist. 

And yeah. We went crossing the roads and stuff. After the movie, we had to go back to the first mall (so basically we were going to one mall to another all day), cause my friend is a big fan of Big Apple, so we can't leave without it. Crossing the road in front of the mall is not the fanciest idea, so when we got there, the cars of the side are mid way to the green light. So I decided to wait. But my crazy friend said let's go. And she already started walking.

I walked the same. But in a split second the lights turn to green. So I was like run!!! The motorcycles are already moving, if I didn't suggest to run, we couldn've got into the accident. The vehicles was so nearby.

On the way back, I was thinking what if Allah didn't let me notice te green light. What would happened to my friend? What would happened to me? 

I wasn't worried about myself. But I was worried about my family. What would they think of me? In an accident? My friend. Is she gonna get hurt too?

It was very dangerous, I don't want anyone to get hurt. And I thought Allah have better plans for saving me and my friend.

I still have a chance to live, to help, to be a better person.

Thank you.

It's when you in the brink of death, you remember.
The Girl in A Hood

No comments:

Post a Comment