Not with girls but guys, which is how the environment taught me during my teen. Hrmm. To be thinking this is a long topic. So let's see, how long I can go. Even after I move out from my previous school, I barely even talked to guys, or look up to them when I was walking alone. I will look down to the ground, or at least straight ahead (without noticing how the guy looks like). To be a fact, I don't even have guy friends like my other colleague which they talk to. Some may find it weird, but this is how I was bought up. In a way, I am protected, and pure in a way, which I like.
But don't get me wrong, I can talk to guys, but nothing less than work. No message after 11, unless it's urgent. And also nothing less than being polite.
What triggers me to remember this was the night I wrote my previous post on 12th of January, my roommate called me on the phone saying...
"Awak, help me.." - Roommate
"Why? What happened?" - Me
"I'm at the brothers cafe, I already ordered food, but suddenly now there are too many brothers. TT.TT" - Roommate
"Do you want me to accompany you?" - Me
"Yes. Please. Help. Segan sangat." - Roommate
So that's how it went. One funny but sweet memory.
Don't go to the guys cafe around isya' then,
The Girl in A Hood
You're soo introvert xD
ReplyDeleteMaybe. :) Thanks for reading!
Delete