As usual for the Ramadhan (or other months even), my family will go for fajr prayer at a surau near our house, Surau al-Kauthar. Which is literally functions as a masjid. The size of it is a bit smaller than the masjid UIA Kuantan I would say.
Speaking of my neighboarhood surau, I'm very proud of it. As during fajr prayer, all the safs in the surau would be nearly full. This enlightens my day everytime. Seeing muslims are still proven strong anyhow. :)
The story went like this. As I was walking out of the surau to the footwear area, after fajr prayer. I har a mak cik's scream. And I saw a car.
In my head, I knew. The car trampled over the kittens. It was two days before, I saw the 4 siblings of kitten playing in the TNB spot (yang pagar banyak2), which is just outside the surau.
Arriving at the scene, one was killed and another was injured. Poor mother cat saw the whole scene. Not even half bad, the car had to move to get the kitten out. And there lay a dead kitten on the road. Plus, another mak cik's scream.
To worsen the situation, another car from another spot also happened to knocked down another of their siblings. Dead.
What a dreadful sight to see early morning. TT.TT
It's not the people or kittens' fault. It just happened to be.
Two days before, I talked to my dad what joy if we could get kittens (not specifically any kittens) to our home, which I love to play.
And I thought what different fate awaits them, if I actually took them home.
Also, I thought. It might be a reminder of death. And as it's the second last Ramadhan. I pray. That I would meet Ramadhan again.
Dear kittens, thanks. And have fun in jannah.
Farewell,
The Girl in A Hood
No comments:
Post a Comment