Monday, 15 May 2017

Finished!!!

First of all, I've just realised my page view has reached more than 2000. Mostly because of my pharmacy interview post, which I will try to update the next part on my holidays. Huhu.

We had our BioChem OSPE the afternoon, my group went last. Again. Luckily, it's not a long wait. And yeah, I don't know i I answered the question correct or not. 2 minutes is too short. Man... You'd literally have time to only write the first thing that comes to mind whether it's right or wrong.

Note of BioChem OSPE for juniors,
just read the lab manuals, revise back on the practicals, memorise the simple formulas and normal values, graph & instrument. And revise the fasting, starving slides if you manage. And you are good to go! (I given much clues, so good luck!)

After the OSPE, weirdly I was the first to arrive at my room door steps. And had this 1 hour, I-supposed-to-study-or-nap-but-happens-to-be-on-my-phone in my bed. Funny thing is my friend post an InstaStory of her wanting 'ayam goring' (Oh her BM! Haha.), which then happens to DM session of her ordering me to study, and me thought she could she literally checked whether she was peeking behind of the curtain's looking at me, and turn out to a bunch of random, funny, and ridicolous InstaStories post and DMs with her. And I got caught when she said she's going to edit a bad photo of me (she already has a collection of those! Geez.), when I edited her funny photo and sent to her.

So I went to her room. And the whole evening lasted with listening to kpop songs with her roommates and other random bunch of things. Relax and rest time after OSPE. Like Dr May has told us to rest first. So yeah..

After that, went on an iftar at MAC 2. Met my best old buddies on the window sill. And going back to my room.

And I...

Finished my study on BioChem finals which is on Wednesday. Haha. And when my roommate hasn't even started hers. And then, finishes my to-do budget proposal of a programme. (This society thing never leaves me. Even I want to or not.)

Had some time to kill, and then happened to write this.

Anyway, just hope I can score this paper. And still get the GPA I wanted for this semester. Fighting!

So much time to kill. Huh?
The Girl in A Hood

No comments:

Post a Comment