Friday, 24 February 2017

The turn out.

Turn out what?

The coursework I mentioned in the last post.

I'd just finished started 12 midnight Friday night.

This week was so tiring. Huhu. So tired thar after class ended on 7 evening, I couldn't think anything but bed.

It was that exhausting.

Being sleep deprived and tired. I spent the 2 nights before sleeping a lot. Like for a straight 10 hours.

In the end?

Speed driving my 3-given-weeks coursework to 3 days 2 night.

Luckily, I got 2 out of 5 questions done in 10 hours. (The first Q had 4 subquestion).

Now, I'm left with three.

No kidding, I love doing coursework and reports, it's like exploring into a jungle of knowledge of new unrevealed species and stuff.

What I don't like.
1. Time-constrain.
2. No articles in my level of language of understanding. C+/D-? Use of mathematical equations with no explanation? What I'm supposed to do? Learn the whole course? Haha.

Still, I'm so relieved to be finding the answer within 1/2 day, while others spent the 2 weeks searching with fail. (This is why we need to help each other).

And what's worse?

The coursework is only 5 marks!!

For like, if I really had time. Would spend the period of time searching and reading for 3 hours a day like others. And spend another 2 days the least to make it purffect. Or I would like to think.

To just get 5 marks. And literally 1 mark for each case study.

So yeah. Reality.

But still the 5 is precious.

And that's why everyone struggling. :(


No comments:

Post a Comment