Thursday, 16 February 2017

My vagina has a mind of its own

Guess what?

I got my period today. Okay, fine. No big deal. 

But one thing, I forgot. 

The CRAMPS.

The feeling, of someone stabbing my insides (this time with a steaming butcher knife pain level). 

And also the feeling of my coccyx wanna fall off.

And the subtle headache and backpain.

What worse to come?

I have a fever.

Gladly *bersyukur sangat2* I didn't get the mother nature yesterday, If not, I may couldn't study well for today's quiz. Speaking of quiz... Errhh. I rather wouldn't talk about it.

And gladly I have learn that paracetamol have systemic effect that can help both fever and menstrual pain (this is a generalise conclusion from the basis of what I applied from class, the lecturer didn't actually tell us straight up about this. But I could guess).

So I'm felling much better,

If not, I would still be one second, lying on bed, another sitting up with my legs straight, another with folding legs, another standing up, and another crawling up in a ball cause damn I couldn't do anything else to subside the pain (usually I could sleep on the pain, but not this time. IT WAS THAT BAD). 

Thank God, I have strength to settle down some of my work by the given inspired knowledge and emergency drug preparation (that's why you need a pharmacist buddy. Haha.)

Now, I'm thinking did the pain subside due to the meds (it my knowledge was based right) or has the phase already ended? Cause I wouldn't want to waste good meds on this. 


Courseworkx3... Deadly coursework,
The Girl in A Hood

No comments:

Post a Comment