I'm at the library now, basically sneaking and munching free kerepok lekor I got from KOM's cafe. Yum2. *don't do this*
We had the morning session final lab for our PharmPract, and I must say is the most disoriented somehow, as they were too many prompt changes during the lab practices and also the easiest. Haha. Still, no PharmPract lab is easy. Basically at least 5 hours of research and pre-studies before going into that lab.
One thing, I always get frustrated in this lab is that it is like getting the recipe but with the list of ingredients but no steps to the cooking. Get it? I couldn't figure out other way to explain it. Still, I miss making emulsion and ointment for our lab. :(
Yesterday, was half-day class too. And I went here to do the research basically looking into the British Pharmacopoeia and searching for the non-existing United State Pharmacopoeia had already consume 2 hours of my precious time. No kidding. So I couldn't update my blog yesterday.
And hey, I bought a new basketball so I could play (eventhough my shooting skills are downgrading now. Like seriously.) And my one-week old sport shoes that I bought from ECM has already started to worn out. Like huhu. TT.TT
Next update, on EGM, IBG and MMD. I wish. Haha.
Oh and pray for my luck for tomorrow's *killing* PharmPract quiz.
Totally random,
The Girl in A Hood
No comments:
Post a Comment