Saturday, 3 September 2016

Tawe // Taa'ruf Week 15/16 in IIUM Kuantan.

I'm finally here, guys!! An official degree student here at IIUM, Alhamdulillah. :)

So how was Taa'ruf Week?

First thing first, I arrived a little late for the taa'ruf week. At around 1.30, (the slots starts at 2) but still managed to place my belongings at my room, as I borrowed my roommate's key. (I didn't get the key yet.)

Althought the late registration, we were handled well by the taa'ruf commitees. We got the taa'ruf kit and so on.

The first was not much, was the basics.

2nd day - subuh at mosque, community service, (Pharmacy's students went to Pantai *i forgot the name*, but still we went out, while some others stayed at UIA. The night, we were to discuss for our cultural night performance.

3rd day - qiam at MAC 1 (for sisters), and the whole day was full of briefings regarding what we need to know, but for the night we had our cultural night, Which was supperb. <3 KOS, won 1st & 3rd, while KOM won 2nd. Pharmacy or Pharmalicious (the name for our team), didn't won, but still we received gifts (which I just thought about, that sisters, didn't get any. Haha.) & a blast time, for sure.

4th day - the baiah day. Basically we had rehearsal for the afternoon baiah session. It's kinda like a tradition of pledging oath ceremony, which I could say is very ceremoni-ous (is that a word?) and formal. As all the important people were there.

Taa'ruf week ends at Friday, 2 Sept 2016 around 5 p.m, and ended by a performance & videos by the taaruf commitees. Overall, they did a very good job manging us and the week, so kudos to them. ;)

Oh n something, you need to know, all sessions ain taa'ruf week are strictly compulsory, if you are found to not attend any session, you will; have to repeat the taa'ruf week next year with your juniors, if not, you can not graduate.

And, actually I write this after the 2nd Day's post. Irony. Haha.
Pergi solat!
The Girl in A Hood

P/S : Moo, quack, sss. And katak kembung kempis. This I will remember til the end. You know what I mean if you join the taa'ruf week. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment