Wednesday, 28 September 2016

It's been a while since...

Okay, so it's been 1 week and more before my previous post (I have one post save in my laptop, but currently I'm writing this using the library's computer. So well...).

I'm in the library right now, having break until 3.30 p.m, before having lab (practical classes). So far for the labs, every subject this semester have their own practical, and for the practical we are generally divided into 2 groups, as we are roughly 120 in number, so each lab consist of 60 students.

For the BMS (Bio Medical Science) lab like anatomy we are divided to two half, the total hours for each lab is 3 hours, generally 2-5 p.m, and for the first half the first group will go, and the 2nd half, the 2nd group will go (like me), and then we interchange each other time. So for the next lab session, my group will go first.

For the Physiology & Physical Pharmacy lab, we had full 3 hours cause the experiment is quite long, and besides the BMS lab is just us looking at the specimens through microscope (in pairs). Microscopic skills are important, I guess. And I think I started to get the hang of it since my last BMS lab. For the practicals, that we need to do experiments. We are further divided to groups of 6 from the 60 people, and each group will have both genders. Since our 'kaum adam' is lacking in number, most group had 1 brother only. And some had 2. So brothers, pandai-pandai la survive. Haha.

Okay, dah melalut jauh pasal lab. Back to the title. It's been a while since...

I played ball. Which I just realize yesterday, it's been almost 5-6 years since I played. I enjoy sports, but frankly I'm not the sporty type. And also, if I do commit (like really wanna join a tornoment), my health condition will limit me (is not that I can't play, it's the fact that how much I try, I know that I can't be good as others.) Anyway, I'm still grateful. At least, I can play, But not excel as others. :)

And it's the first time, I play basketball, being the first timer, and 'sbb-dah-lama-pancit', I was not very good, but at least I shoot the first goal in the first round. So, kuddos! Hehe. I'm eager to play sports more (besides ice-skating & bowling with my family), and now I have a friend (which plays really good, I think she is one of the excel one in sports for our batch, Rx15 pharmacy) that will ajak my everyday kot. Thanks friend. <3 Haha. I'm grateful, cause I do enjoy sports, even I'm not good. Haha.

Do you think I could?
The Girl in A Hood

P/S : This week, we are suppose to have our first two quizzes. But one is postponed to later (which I don't know need to be thankful or not, hopefully it's not a busy week for the postponed quiz), so pray for me (the quiz is on Friday.)

P/S : This week my juniors (2nd year CFS students, which I know them during CFS) will be having their interview, so good luck! (And yes, I just realized that I haven't yet finished my interview posts. Huhu. Sorry ;( )

No comments:

Post a Comment