As I said that my lappy does not want to connect to IIUM's Wifi, I used my own data. And guess what? It was like 20 hours per day no signal. Huwaa. How I'm suppose to connect to the Internet??
But still Alhamdulillah, it's back on right now.
So back to the topic.
Dissapointed. Yes.
I was very busy since Friday until Monday with FRC's Programme. Some of the units have their most-busy-time during the programme, but for me, my not-so-busy-time is during the programme, cause before and after that, I'm busy buzzing off setteling the reciepts and fiacial work of the society. But still, I still have to look busy during the programme as if not, some will think I'm not doing any work. Like what?? Do you actually know my work? *firey eyes*
So last Sunday, after the first session of Ibadah camp is setteled, along with the post-mortem meeting and meeting for the upcoming programme, my kakak Naqibah from IIUM Kuantan decided to come for our usrah, and it's been like a month since we met her and being in usrah. I obviously miss being in usrah. TT.TT
At first, my Naqibah, kak M said the the guards wouldn't let her go up our building, so we had to go down to meet her up and the cafe below. And for sure, I was late due to tunggu+lambat buka WhatsApp+ tkr baju.
Then after that, meeting her and my other usrahmates with a little chitchat as usual, we started our usrah.,.
A few moments later...
After we finished our recitation of the Qur'an.
And not yet, get into the tadabbur, like during the translation recitation one of the akak guards said that she had to go. In my mind, I was like what? Seriously what? Did we do anything wrong??
And my kak M said give her 5 minutes before she goes.
The atmosphere changed,but we still continue a little tadabbur although quite gloomy.
It was just like 1 point, and wrapped up. And she started packing to go.
Which breaks my heart.
When then, a abang guard came and like scold her for not leaving.
I was like "Hey bro, she IS leaving, are you blind? No needd to scold her in front of public. Some courtesy please. "
Which was only stuck in my mind.
Kak M said to him "I'm levaing as promised, But can I salam my adiks before I go?"
#thisisseriouslybreakingmyheart
He was like "You may. But please go quickly." (Maybe he calm down a bit after scolding.)
After the whole breaking heart process, (we was like comforting kak M it is okay, and she did the same. we were like okay, she drove like an hour from Kuantan, and despite her tight schedule as a soon-to-be-doctor, she still came. so triple respect okay?) the reason why IIUM security becames strict from my friend aka usrahmate N. N told us that not long ago, within this month I guess? That a student of CFS join an outside programme, and something went a little wrong and the student called him/her parents which then led to them almost sueing IIUM.
So here's the lessons :
1st lesson : Allah knows. Allah sees. Do it for the sake of you yourself and Him. Don't care of what other's talk, if you know you are right (and you actually are).
2nd lesson : Sometimes doing good has it's own challenges. So have courage and be brave.
3rd lesson : For those after-schoolers and still below 20, and already 20, please mature a bit, okay? Don't be like pandai2 sendiri, then something berlaku call parents. You already at least 18, so please. You get something wrong, be responsible for it. Don't cause others to suffer along because of you.
4th lesson : For the parents, or soon to be parents, don't be overprotective, the child is already 18, let them mature and grow up, You have already get to fully guide them for 18 years, so let them mature a bit with their own decision.They're not going to have you for the rest of their lives (sadly speaking.) And don't blame others first if something goes wrong, search the cause find the best solution. I know you love your child like nothing else in the world, but show the love in the best way okay?
So how's is the next usrah gonna be.
The Girl in A Hood
P/S : Just so you know, I don't blame IIUM for the actions taken. They are doing their best in taking care of us from trouble, and are in the middle between parental pressure and the pressure of complaints from us. But can you give us a little space, at least give 1 hour before you shoo someone off. Hrmm?
No comments:
Post a Comment