So.... I have so much to tell and and babble again. So first things first ( I don't know which one to put first. Haha. But here it is. ) I was suppose to type and write on Febuary 29. And now, I'm writing on 1 March. Huwaa. Cause you know guys, it's 29 Febuary, it supposed to be special, I guess? But something came up, again. (I will tell this more on another post.)
Second, I was literally sick. Worse on Saturday, which the day I had a program with the society. Which then, I wanted to join but my body couldn't take it anymore I had to rest. I felt so sucked up feeling sick but still it is a blessing. (I have a lot more to talk about being sick but... it will be too long.) My fever has died down, and I no longer sound like an old toad, but my 'hingus' is being so filling-up-my-nose all the time. And a cough every now and then. (I just coughed when I write cough just now. Haha. So weird. Knee-jerk mechanism, eh?) Still Alhamdulillah, my nose isn't so runny and the mucus is thickening up. If not,there will be like drops of water dripping everytime.
Third, my little brother, I is now annoying me. And could o longer write. He must have miss me so much. Yes, I'm back home guys. And my mother, H and I is back home from school.
This was suposed to be the intro TT.TT,
The Girl in A Hood.
No comments:
Post a Comment