I might not make a new vision board for this year, just continuing off last year. Like I wanna have a colour analysis, getting to know my own fashion, doing cafe & book dates, reading on properties, learning ai and I still need to practice trading. Other than, continue my reading, conscious eating, creative outlets. Also, with the new 'era' of a highly likely new work place. I just wanna focus on taking care and surviving. No need for other big goals but this. We'll have to see how this few upcoming months goes. So my word for the year might be Care (for myself). I accepted the offer Monday, did my medical check up and oath (?) on Wednesday and uploaded up on Friday.
I'm writing this on a Saturday because I didn't do my laundry today. I did do my bedsheets on new years that's soo nice to have especially with a new year and new fresh flowers. Uuu. I love the flowers I got this time. I notice I'm chilling down allowing myself on the phone a lot. Hmm. Trying to teach my body resting without screen time. Oh well. But it's nice to get a movie in a free day off besides one small task. Pak njang back yesterday evening. Alhamdulillah. I henna-ed my hair Monday & got a hair cut last week Friday.
I so need to go to the toilet, sorry.
TGiaH
No comments:
Post a Comment