Sunday, 15 December 2024

A rough start, a mildly anxious end.

This week start on monday, morning at work fuhhh. Certainly not one of the most ideal, getting accused then emotional person with emotion equipped punches (words). But certainly, I'm proud of most part of handling it well (just the crying bit I regret). Solution focused, mentally heads on, clear of myself, trusting myself and conscious empathic perspective. Though in hindsight (the next day), it's really should not be a problem I had to take responsible action for. Fuhh. I guess that's life.

Really tired the first two nights ccm phone alarm was on. Haha. I needed sleep. With post-district 21 tiredness, then monday night class. Thursday, trying to start my day on maghrib. Interesting concept worth trying. A ball of cries on friday night. Well, the next day to Tapah which such as enjoyable trip, and spending time with the fam. Then, today just giving myself a day in resting with Love is Blind UK which I really think how the western world kinda assimilate our traditional belief, approaching someone for marriage (taaruf). Interesting how it goes. 

No coughing this week Alhamdulillah. Just a little weird where I fall asleep in a minute, but sounds coming up from my mouth. Hmm. This week comes with challenges, taking into view ahh this is how I handle things, I'm proud, I'm growing, trying I'm me. Anyhow, today has the low tide of anxious. Just a little bit more than subtle, still quite subtle. A patient got the wrong med. I just deeply hope it's not me. One is enough. Please.

Hard prayers,
TGiaH

No comments:

Post a Comment