Sunday, 8 September 2024

Hi there.

Hi there. Simply I just write that as my title this week. Had a pretty productive, fast moving week. Though I feel refresh after my 2 days weekend, monday left me tired. But Alhamdulillah tuesday I took the day off for my doctor's appointment (and originally to meet my friend later the day but Allah planed better cause we met earlier in putrajaya and at a lovely place, funnily I went to the same place with another friend today). It went well the appointment. Will meet the dr again in 5ish months. Had a little solo walk + date. Haha. I was very daring to do that. But I always wanted to explore aeon maluri. I have to say I love the place. Just I (am) supposed to be tight with my money however I think I did well just with lil sushi (just mistake on the soy sauce) and chagee (sadly the seats were full, so I didn't get to sip and read date). Next week on the mrt again. I have to say I am feeling very grateful for my free oku public pass and I think malaysia have a pretty decent public transport in the places I have to go so far. So Alhamdulillah for that.

I did a coaching session the night with my sis. I did three coaching session throughout the week which is wow I'm feeling pretty wowed I managed to do that. One during Friday lunch break and another one today post eksa. Haha. The 4 hour eksa at work raced passed so fast. Vroom vroom the time went (at least my part is done except if the boss ask for slides. Haha.). Ahh. I'm feeling of a slow night while working through what I need. I did a little colouring time the evening and a few zoning out too cause I feel I needed to. I guess it's okay to do it (zoning out), it's like taking a pause and a bit of metacognition. Anyway, I feel blessed Allah gave me the privilage of time to do it. 

Ump has been crazy leaving me breathless which is why I am so busy at work nowadays. I have so little time yet I'm grateful for the time I got still. Next week another coaching class, an opportunity I'm grateful. I guess the umrah fizz calm down a little as I now riding the bubbling small waves. Saturday (yesterday), I had done some regular housework both managed for myself (clothes) and my family (night tidy kitchen). I had a dazed saturday with somehow I finished Dr Romantic. Ahh. Another I wanna blogged, I managed to do two book reviews on my instagram (one I think last Sunday and one on Wedsnesday). I'm proud of putting myself up to the challenge. Returned and borrowed a new book. Yes again, me and my friend talked for an hour in front of her house. Haha. Adeh. I love it, yes I do. Thursday night I had kswp and Friday night did my coaching session cp3. And after this, I plan to finish up my cp5 (post class journal). 

Damn S. And yet you are still thinking what is living. 

My blog as a witness to that,
TGiaH

No comments:

Post a Comment