This week has been a tad bit difficult. I don't understand why my heart shifted to wanting him. Ahh. This is a test. A test of attachment. Countless of tears this week, whispering of Allah please help me. Cause I really really certain that is it's meant to be, Allah will move both hearts'. A test of patience. I have to wait this out. A test of logic. Do I really want that person or just the idea of him? Ahh. The difficult thing is that the recents online-online thingy, defers my hearts from other yet to him. Geez. What am I supposed to do? Except doa, praying I'm out of this trap. If I am to destined with someone better, I'm still opened to it. Just. Hmm. Yet, he treated me as he is uninterested + not ready. What am I supposed to do.
I want to help others. I know my life purpose is related to that. Just.. I don't know.
Coach AK's class really help me rationalise, detaching as much as possible. Now, hmm. My ilah is Allah. Hopefully. Not him!
Another weekend full at home, just after this wedding stuff.
Help,
TGiaH
No comments:
Post a Comment