Sunday, 30 April 2023

Aidil fitri 1444H, a passed away, taaruf-ing still?

Today seems like a more positive day. Hehe. Took my time a liland still manage to come in to work 8.50 ish. Now at FAA. Been missing last week post. Well. it's eid & I was at Kedah.

Ramadhan recap: I managed to finish the Qu'ran. Got 12 days fasting to pay back. Ahh whatsapp my roommie S, so kokokok. Hmm. Serabut sikit kepala.

Mak Lang passed away on first night of Syawal so we had to go back to Kedah. Kedah.. After so long. No eid celeb, no eid clothes, eid prayer on the road, just family together and eid food potluck. The way I like it. Mak Lang bought us together on eid at Kedah. Then, 2nd syawal until the day of work (night time) just raya thingys. Haha. Tired and feeling like I need a social break.

Oh I managed my first raya ootd. *pat in the back*

How's taaruf-ing? I feel calmer now. Didn't expect him to actually text on the 20th April. Guess the taarufing game is still on. Hmm. Let's follow the flow for now. Just I noticed he noticed the time we didn't text + a lil awkward on starting the conversation. So now back to neutral. 

Okay la. Toilet break. 
TGiaH


No comments:

Post a Comment